Welcome to our Careers page. Over the past 140 years, Craven Dunnill has built a reputation for exceeding its customers’ expectations, and we are always looking for committed and talented people with a passion to supporting us on that promise. Our people are at the heart of our business, so we welcome applicants who would like to join the team and help build our future.
The main element of the role is picking orders, assembling and palletising orders for delivery, moving stock and maintaining the stock in a safe and organised way.
Full time – Monday – Friday (8.00am-5.30pm) with Saturday 8:30am – 1:00pm on a rota basis.
The role is:
• Driving forklift trucks and moving stock in accordance with
manual handling best practice (training will be provided).
• Picking orders in an accurate way paying attention to
details relating to batch references etc
• Good attention to detail and checking of work.
• Good housekeeping and team working attitude.
• Dealing with customers in a polite and friendly way.
• Recording breakages and damages of stock ensuring
accurate inventory control.
• Reporting of shortages and quality issues.
Immediate start for successful candidate.
To apply please send current C.V to Dave Beech at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining the Craven Dunnill Group, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We will advertise vacancies on here as they are available, and you can follow us on Linked In for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/